I write books for children and young adults. Sometimes I write short stories for grown-ups.
I am partnered with Jacinta di Mase Management as a literary agent of Young Adult (YA) & Middle Grade (MG) works, sourcing and signing new Australian authors for the literary agency. I am occasionally working with adult authors too.
More details of our submission policies can be found here.
Who I represent:
• Sher Rill Ng — children’s picture book, Our Little Inventor [Allen & Unwin, April 2019] • illustrations, Fairytales for Feisty Girls [Allen & Unwin, September 2018] • The Night of the Hiding Moon picture book illustrations [NLA Publishing, 2020]
• Maree Kimberley – YA paranormal fantasy Dirt Circus League [Text Publishing, 2020]
• Loretta Smith – adult non-fiction historical biography A Spanner in the Works: The Extraordinary Story of Alice Anderson and Australia’s Only All-Girl Garage [Hachette, March 26 2019]
• Jane Gilmore – adult non-fiction Fixed It: Violence and the Representation of Women in the Media [Penguin Random House, September 2019]
• Julianne Negri – middle grade debut The Secret Library of Hummingbird House [Affirm Press, 2020]
• Karen Ginnane – young adult duology When Days Tilt and When Souls Tear [Penguin Random House, Feb & Aug 2021]
• Sara Haghdoosti – young adult novel Sunburnt Veils [Wakefield Press, March 2021]